- Graduated from Togliatti Academy of Management with a degree in Law
- In 2003, she began her career in Togliatti in the automotive business as a Purchasing Specialist
- In 2006, she became Deputy Manager of Procurement at JV GM AvtoVAZ
- In 2007, she became Head of Procurement Division at General Motors in Saint-Petersburg
- In 2011, she joined Volkswagen Group Rus as Head of «New Products» Procurement Division at the Kaluga plant
- In 2015, she was transferred to Volkswagen AG head office and headed procurement of interior parts for Volkswagen AG and Volkswagen brand in seats and safety systems categories
- Since January 1, 2019, she holds the position of Purchasing Director at Volkswagen Group Rus
Orhan Sabuncu was born in 1951 in Bursa. After completing his primary and secondary education in Bursa, he entered the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Yıldız Technical University in 1970. After finishing the university in 1975, he worked for two years in an engineering firm in Istanbul. He started to work as a construction engineer in Teknik Malzeme Company in Bursa in 1978. He was appointed General Manager in 1985. Since 2002 he has been appointed as the chairman of Orhan Holding automotive seat group and he is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Holding companies.
Orhan Sabuncu from 2006 to 2010, he was a member of the Board of Directors of TAYSAD and OİB. He has been serving as the Chairman of OIB Board since 2010. Orhan Sabuncu has also been serving as Coordinator of Uludağ Exporters' Associations since 4 June 2014.
Married and father of two children, Orhan Sabuncu speaks English.